Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This week

July 24th Doug had his birthday on the road this year. He and his motorcycle friends went on a week trip going east. So far it sounds like  they are having a great time, except for the times when Doug almost runs out of gas then it get a little scary when your in the middle of no where. A few pictures that he emailed me.

on the road

Riley came home from his mission this week from Africa. So nice to have him back.

I picked up Dorene and we went over to the Cooney's house for a pot luck dinner. It just happened to be a beautiful day. The next day it was pouring down rain. This is the worst summer we have had so far I think, at least it’s not hot out.

Riley and Wrights 019

Riley and Wrights 001

Riley and Wrights 002

I didn’t take very many pictures.

Riley and Wrights 005

Riley and Wrights 009

Riley and Wrights 012         Riley and Wrights 016          Riley and Wrights 013

Riley and Wrights 007         Riley and Wrights 017           Riley and Wrights 018

I also took some pictures for the Wright family.

Riley and Wrights 025 copy

Riley and Wrights 039bright

Riley and Wrights 041 eyepopfadered

Riley and Wrights 070 4x6

No comments: