Doug won a free trip to Victoria in one of his golf tournament a while back. We got to ride on the Seattle Clipper to Victoria and back. This picture is in Victoria. The building behind the Clipper is the hotel we stayed in. It was really nice.
Pictures taken in Seattle before we left for Victoria. Mount Rainer was really pretty that day.
When we got off the boat we got on a bus that took us to Butchart Gardens. It is a famous garden in Victoria and is so pretty.
http://www.butchartgardens.com/the-gardens/
Even the garbage cans had flowers on them and the bathrooms were surrounded by flowers.
You are probably wondering if this is the end yet. Believe it or not I have a lot more photos that I didn’t post. Gardens never look as good in pictures as they do in person. It was a nice sunny day and the sent of the flowers was in the air and it was just a very relaxing day. It ended to quick before they are wanting you to get on the bus to take you back. I could have spent a few more hours here.
No comments:
Post a Comment