Monday, June 27, 2011

Emily’s Wedding and Babies Born and to be Born

Emily was married in the Utah Oquirrh Mountain Temple last Friday to Kyle Stott.

Stott temple-1

Jun172011_0116

Jun172011_0110 copy

Jun172011_0114

Jun172011_0102

Jun172011_0117 Jun182011_0008

Jun182011_0009

Stacy and Jenny with their new babies.

Jun182011_0012

Jun182011_0014

Emily and Kyle coming out the temple doors as a married couple. Emily giving her dad a hug. I liked this picture.

Jun182011_0019 Jun182011_0029 copy

Kyle swept Emily off her feet!

Jun182011_0023 4x6

They make a cute couple. Kyle seems to be a really fun and nice guy.

Jun182011_0024

It was really crowded at the temple and everyone trying to get a picture. I figured they had plenty of photographers taking a front side picture so I got one at my angle. I bet they don’t have many of these. I had a fun time visiting with Devin and Becca and the family standing around me. It was a very nice day that day, a great day for a wedding.

Jun182011_0038

Jun182011_0039

Jun182011_0041 copy Jun182011_0042fullcolor

I think a little bribing was going of for the kids to take a good picture. These boys sure were cute with their new baby sister.

Jun182011_0045 copyJun182011_0049

I like this picture of Carson he sure is a cute little boy. I never got a good picture of Julie or Emily in her beautiful wedding dress. Everyone liked Julies dress too it was really pretty on her. She said that Emily found it for her. It must be nice to have daughters who look out for you. Finding the perfect dress can be so stressful. I thought Emily's dress looked so pretty on her I loved the bottom of her dress but never got a good picture of the front of her dress.

Jun182011_0050 Jun182011_0051

Dorene and her brother Jerry and his wife Joy. They sure are fun people.

Jun182011_0054

I didn’t get very many pictures of Devin and Becca. Becca wasn’t feeling well that day so one, I didn’t want to bother them posing for pictures for me and second, I had my long zoom on most of the time for those paparazzi poses that I like so much and helps me take a photo when there are a lot of photographer around so I can get a photo without disturbing anyone else. I do like this picture of Becca with her new camera. She and Devin are having fun taking pictures together and they are getting really good at it. Some of their pictures won 1st place or were recognized  at their school from their photography class.

Jun182011_0059 copyJun182011_0060bfade

A few decorations at the Luncheon.

Jun182011_0063

Jun182011_0069

These little boys were so cute competing with the big boys trying to catch Emily’s grader.

Jun182011_0073  Jun182011_0074

Probably really odd to have cemetery pictures after wedding pictures. On the way to Springville to stay at my brothers house I stopped by the cemetery for a little bit. It is just down the road from my brother house. Doug’s pioneer ancestors are buried there. It was a nice sunny day with a warm breeze, it just felt really good to be there for a few minutes even though that sounds odd.

Jun162011_0127 Jun162011_0128

Doug's 4th or 5th great grand father Myron Nathan Crandall. This is were we learned that the Crandall's were the third wagon train to enter Springville.

Jun162011_0129

Jared was letting me try out his 50 mm lenses. It doesn't work on my camera like it works on other cameras because I have a cheaper camera body. I can’t use my manual control on it but he was trying to show me that I can use it in manual mode. I took this picture of Jared while he was explaining it to me and since I didn’t get a picture of him while I was there I put this one up. Jared took this picture of Jonah. I like it. I didn’t get a picture of Eileen she was busy doing a charity event while I was there. She played a princes, she was Cinderella . Moms and daughters would come to see the play and then get autographs at the end or something like that. But I did get to visit with her for a little bit. I didn’t get a picture of Stephanie either. 

Jun172011_0078 copy    Jun172011_0080 4x6

I did get a picture of Jonah pulling weeds and Jake on the bike jumps that he and his friend made.

Jun172011_0082Jun172011_0089

Jun172011_0085

Jun172011_0091   Jun172011_0096

Here are some of the pictures that I took of Dustin and Melissa.  I took theses last week  when I was in Idaho.

Jun102011_0000center

Jun102011_0006 ambros

Jun102011_9829

Jun102011_9930

Jun102011_9931

Dustin and Doug got to ride behind Melissa's parents house. Her parent made a BBQ and invited us to stay for that. It was really good and they are really nice people.

Jun102011_9933 4x6

Took some pictures of Melissa before she has her baby.

Jun102011_9877 4x7 Jun102011_9882 4x6

Jun102011_9918

Jun102011_9939 4x6  Jun102011_9938 4x6 copy

Jun102011_9999

we took a few artsy photo also just for fun.

Jun102011_9852 4x6soft colored pencil

Jun102011_9846tex copy

No comments: