This last weekend was very nice we woke up with the sun shining in our room about 5:00am. What a nice way to wake up. We have been having such gray and rainy days for way to long. So when the sun was shining you know what you have to do. You have to be out side. It doesn't mater what you do out side you just have to be out. The Terry’s wanted to get together and go riding on the motorcycles so what better day to do that on. We road to the Terry's house and decided were we were going to ride. We stopped at a BBQ place in Duvall and then we drove through Monroe and up past the boy scout camp Brinkley. We stopped a few places along the way for breathers and had Ice cream at Granit Falls. Then back home through Lake Stevens. Beautiful Day! A few pictures of our trip and some from past weeks.
Sunday I found our cat Sphinx sitting in a pot on the back deck. it looked so funny that I had to take a picture of him. Kitty in a pot.
We went to the Snoqualmie Friday a few of days ago. It was a lovely day. Doug got off of work a little early and we road to the falls for fun. The falls were flowing very heavily and the spray from the falls bounced all the way up to were we were. It felt like the sprinklers were on. You really got wet if you stayed there to long. It had a gorgeous rainbow that you can see in the pictures but as always it was much better in person.
Turbine wheel.
I thought Doug took a good picture of me. I don’t have very many pictures of me that I like.
We explored some of the trains and got some ice cream and walked down to the river and hung out for a while. I have been eating a lot of ice cream lately. I think I better watch it.
We saw 2 elk eating across the river. We thought we were pretty lucky to see them.
On Memorial day we went to the grave site of Dougs dad and grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. A lot of them are all in the same area. Dougs grandmas family bought a lot of plots a long time ago. So alot of the family are in one spot.
we went down to the water to walk around for a while. The sun was trying to come out.
We saw some pretty flowers and some interesting things like a cool old car and a tank.
Just trying to catch up. On another day when the sun came out we went to west Seattle to walk around the water front. I had really been missing the ocean. So I told Doug we needed to go.
There were some cool things to see and we walked quite a while and then sat down on a bench. We saw some crows and they would gather rocks fly up in the sky and then droped the rocks to the ground. They would do this over and over again. We were wondering why they did this. Was it for fun or were they trying to scare bugs out of the rocks so they could eat them? I don’t know but it was interesting to watch.
We hiked up some hills and enjoyed the sun when it came out for a while and then drove around to find a place were we could eat out side for lunch and did some sight seeing. I have a lot more pictures but not the time to put them all up. A couple that we were talking to offered to take our picture so that was nice. In the picture below is a small little boat with a bunch of sea lions on it . I took this with my zoom lens but still couldn’t quite see them. But they were loud we could hear them from were we were standing.
A few last pictures from my brother Aarons house. We got to hang out at the pool one day. I like this picture of Luke and Aaron.
No comments:
Post a Comment