Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Granddaughter

 

5x7 templet 4 day old Ella

I will post more pictures of Ella later. I need to catch up I have been neglecting my blog lately. I will start with the 4th of July and Then Brian’s birthday on the 9th.

We had a ward breakfast first at grasslawn park. I wasn’t in the mood to take pictures for that. Doug and his friends sang songs and especially the ones that our boys like to give him a hard time about like who's in the kitchen with Dina? But I did take pictures of the flag football. Doug bought some new flags for his team because he thought the Litchfield's flags were harder to pull because they were new so he wanted to have the same advantage. Not the usual crowd that plays and too many of the players got injured and they had to quit early.

Jul042011_0411 copy Below is Doug's team and Litchfield’s team.

Jul042011_0397  Jul042011_0399

Jul042011_0409  Jul042011_0407

Jul042011_0394   Jul042011_0395

When Doug came home we took the motorcycle to the fairy to Bainbridge Island. Our friends the Gates were having a party. Doug and I drove around Poulsbo first before we headed to the Gates house. Brian was having a party at his friends house on another Island. 

Jul042011_0415

Jul042011_0419

Jul042011_0422

View of the Gates house from the fairy. I did a better picture but it got erased some how.

Jul042011_0428 sketch

Tony Gates with his crab pots.

001

Jul042011_0434 copy

Jul042011_0441

View of the city from the Gates back yard.

Jul042011_0444

Tony and all his fire works.

Jul042011_0454

Jul042011_0449

Mount Rainer and Mount Backer were both out to see.

Jul042011_0452

Extremely long fire crackers going off.

Jul042011_0461

Jul042011_0467

the fairy going back to Seattle. We took the fairy home around 10:00 and saw the fireworks show in Bainbridge and Seattle side it was so fun to see from the deck of the fairy.

Jul042011_0475

Jul042011_0479

Jul042011_0482

Jul042011_0492

Jul042011_0496

Our friends the Gates.

Jul042011_0498        Jul042011_0502

 

Brian’s Birthday

Brian had his birthday on July 9th. He was with his friends for most of the day. We had him open his presents the day before because we know he was going to be out most of the day.

Brians Birthday 2011 now 003    Brians Birthday 2011 now 005

Sphinx helped him open his package.                  Doug gave him some golf shoes .

Brians Birthday 2011 now 007     Brians Birthday 2011 now 010

Brians Birthday 2011 now 017    Brians Birthday 2011 now 057 copy

Mud pie with Jolly good chocolate sauce.

Brians Birthday 2011 now 059happy bday

No comments: