Monday, July 11, 2011

Victoria Canada

The Empress is the famous hotel in Victoria it’s the first one that you see as you enter the city. We didn’t stay at this hotel we stayed at the Grand Pacific which is just as nice I think, but the Empress has a lot of history behind it.



Jul012011_0357



Everyone would yell happy Canada Day! as they passed you on the street. It was crowded and bands were playing,and things were happening. Lots of energy.



Jul012011_0356



Jul012011_0358



Everyone was wearing there Canada shirt or red and white. I guess I didn’t get the memo on that.



Jul012011_0360 4x6 Jul012011_0363 copy 4x6



red cara3frameSome fun things to see.



Jul012011_0366 copy





Jul012011_03614x6



Jul012011_0370



Jul012011_0371



Jul022011_0135



Jul022011_0137



Jul022011_0138



A view of the Grand pacific were we stayed from across the water. Big building in the middle.



Jul012011_0374



They had these little water taxies all over the place. The water was busy with water taxies, sea planes, boats, canoers, pirate ships, fairies, and victoria clipper boats. I’ll just stop there.



Jul012011_0373 Jul012011_0380



I thought this was a cool whale made of plants.



Jul022011_0142 Jul022011_0140



We did a lot of walking around.



Jul022011_0146 Jul022011_0147



Jul022011_0151



Jul022011_0150



No comments: