Ella was born Tuesday July 13,2011 at 5:52 pm. She weighed 8 lb. 3 oz. and measured 21 3/4 inches long. We didn’t get to see her until the weekend. Dustin and Melissa are currently living at Melissa's family's house so we drove there and visited for a while and then Dustin and Melissa came with us to Jeff and Julie Crandall’s house. Everyone got a chance to meet Ella. Denise and Paul Leonard came over and Jeff and Julie made us all a very nice stake dinner, so delicious. Keith mad a Mexican corn on the grill that was so good. I like this picture below I saw Reese outside with the cat and the flowers and had to take a picture they were just so cute together, and Keith and Jeff cooking together.
The boys were really into watching Doug fly his helicopter. No crashes.
The 3 newest cousins. Ryan and baby Gwen, Dustin and baby Ella, Stacy and baby Tyce.
Me with my cute little granddaughter, I had to fight to hold her.
Great Aunt Denise
I love this picture of Ella.
A few more of my favorites.
Devin and Becca gave her this blanket below with her name on it. It so cute Melissa and Dustin really liked it so I took a picture with it so that Devin and Becca could see Ella wrapped up in it.
Fingers and toes.
Melissa took this picture of Ella and myself with the blanket that I made, it has a little bit of very soft fluff around it. All the pictures above with the pink knitted blanket is from Great Grandma Dorene. She worked hard on that blanket taking it apart 3 times when it was almost done.
Dustin was being a good dad taking care of Ella and changing her dippers when she needed it and changing her clothes, and taking care of Melissa.
I didn’t get very many pictures of Melissa because she didn’t fell like having her picture taken. Next time when we see them. We took Ella to her doctor appointment and visited with Melissa and Dustin in the waiting room until Ella had to go in and get her foot pocked to see if she needed to be put under the lamps to help her Jaundice. Then we went to Red Robin for lunch to visit a little more before we went home.
Really hard to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment