Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A little update before Crescent Bar

 

Dustin and Melissa came for a visit with baby Ella and stayed a couple of nights. I thought I got a picture with Dustin and Melissa but I guess I was too busy playing with Ella and talking to everyone to get any pictures. I did take a couple though.ella visit 001 copy

ella visit 004 copy

Ella and great grandma Dorene

ella visit 006 copy        ella visit 007 copy

Tommy and Emily came for a visit with Miles he sure is a cute little boy. Here are a couple of pictures that Doug took with his phone.

ella visit 008 copy       dad iphone 016 copy

She looks like she is giving you the OK.

dad iphone 014 copy

Caitlin  put on a cute little play at the Cooney’s house that we got to go see. She did an amazing job. You could tell that the kids just loved it and so did the parents.

dad iphone 012 copy

Doug and the boys at the game. Tommy and his little family were also there along with Becca and couple of other friends.

dad iphone 004

dad iphone 001 copy

Becca and Devin moved back up here. So nice to have them back in the area. We sure did miss them. Becca already has a good job and Devin is working hard on trying to find a internship. They are also looking for an apartment. 

       becca job 001 copy

Doug is back safe and sound from his trip. I fixed a couple of his photos and made this little before and after so I could see the difference. A little mix up on the wording on the right photo. The rest of the photos are Doug’s that he took on his trip with his phone.

doug and hay before after hay bike before after

080 copy

087

111creamy

115 copy

117 copy

206

163

My first paying job. I love to take pictures but this is the first time that I was paid for taking them of this cute little girl in out ward.

Rutledge 019 8x10

Rutledge 082 5x7           Rutledge 066 5x7

Rutledge 073 sentement 5x7 Rutledge 085 8x10 copy

              Rutledge 094portrait3 8x10

              Rutledge 143sentinal

I was going to throw the  picture below away  but after I played around with it a little I just love it.

Rutledge 171 cool

Rutledge 176 8x10

1 comment:

Fab Five said...

How fun to have Becca and Devin living with you and to have Melissa and Dustin come visit! Great pictures of the shoot too!