Saturday, February 6, 2010

Practicing Photoshop

I just edited this page and added these next 2 pictures to my post. I did this one a while ago and the next picture also. I liked this picture and the next one so I though I would include them in my Photoshop section.
The Picture below was published in Photoshop Elements Magazine May/June edition.

I have been practicing my photoshop. Just some fun pictures that I experimented on. I thought I would post them here so that I have a place to look at them. I wanted to experiment with some fairy wings that I found and some textures just to see what I could do with them. I learned a lot by doing it. This is supposed to be a water color . I fallowed a tutorial and then added a little of my own things to it. It was really fun to do. I love this picture of Luke and Lilly.


1 comment:

E said...

These are really cool- I like what you've done with them.