Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines day

Valentines day was yesterday, and it was a nice day very peaceful. The usual Sunday except that I made heart shape jello jigglers for the nursery kids. Some of them didn't know what to do with them, they liked sticking there fingers in it and watching it jiggle. It was pretty cute. At home we had home made heart shape lemon scones with strawberries and whip cream. So good. Later on we had the Munk kids over for dinner as there parents were out of town. We played games and watched the Olympics together. It was a nice day. I made this card for Doug. I used the same card for all the kids just changed out the pictures for them. Doug and I have had 28 valentines together. He gave me some purple pansies that I wanted to put in the yard. I am going to do that today. Hugs and Kisses to all my loved ones.

No comments: