Last Friday Doug took me to the flower and garden show. One of the radio stations gave him 2 tickets. It was a nice show and we had a fun time looking at the displays. The Flowers smelled wonderful and made you look forward to spring. I took some pictures of some of my favorite things. I really liked this old truck. In the front were the engine goes it had a tree and vegetables growing . On the right side of the truck was a chicken coop.

The chickens nest was on the passenger side of the truck. There were 2 nests were the chickens could lay their eggs. The window was changed so that you could unlatch it and open it up to get the eggs. You can kind of see the hinges on the window. I forgot to get a picture of the nest. It was pretty cool. The chickens hop down the driver side to their chicken coop.

Side of the truck had strawberry plants growing on it. The back had corn, Swiss chard, Lettuce, cabbage, and a fruit tree growing in it.

They were growing wheat grass on the top of the chicken coop. Some of the kids there were feeding the chickens the wheat grass. They also had a whet grass juicer fixed to the front of the chicken coop.
Very Creative I thought. It made me laugh. I could just see some of those houses with old cars siting around the yard like a grave yard, doing something like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment