Friday, February 4, 2011

New Missionary Blog for Brendin


I set up a new Missionary blog for Brendin. It is bcrand.blogspot.com This is were I will post all of Brendin's letters while he is on his mission. Brendin and I went to the Temple a couple of weeks ago when it was a sunny day and took a bunch of pictures before he left for his mission.
Missionary type pictures. He's a nice son to let me do that. I just happened to be going through some old family stories and found a pictures of Brendin's great, great grandfathers missionary picture. (on the Leavitt side of the family) I thought it looked kind of cool so I had Brendin pose the same way. I thought it would be fun. I will have to go and find other missionary pictures in the family and put them all together.
I put more pictures on Brendin's blog. He hasn't had a chance to write about them yet.









A little more artsy.




when we got home from taking pictures we found Doug in the back yard playing with his airplane.







No comments: