Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting Brendin ready for his Mission, and It’s a girl!!!!!

Feb122011_7995 copy1

We just found out that Dustin and Melissa are having a baby girl in July.

Yea !!!!!! We are so excited for them.

Dustin and Melissa drove down to our house Friday with Keith and Stacy and their kids.They came to vacation and to see Brendin off on his mission. We had a big party at our house for Brendin on Saturday. It was a pot luck dinner and lots of friends and family came. It was so nice to see everyone. I forgot to take pictures of the party. I was so busy with everything that it totally slipped my mind.

Saturday during the day we went over to Grass Lawn Park to play.

Feb122011_8038

Doug popped our car tire making a turn a U turn to the park. He had to park the car on to the sidewalk to change the tire. All I can say is I’m glad it wasn’t me that popped the tire. What a way to start the day. He didn’t let it stop him from having a fun day with everyone. While we were waiting for him I took some pictures of everyone.

Feb122011_7998 copy1

Feb122011_7994 copy   Feb122011_7999 copy1

Feb122011_8002 copy    Feb122011_8012 copy

Feb122011_8015 copy     Feb122011_8007

Feb122011_8006 copy      Feb122011_8009 copy

Feb122011_8029 copy     Feb122011_8031 copy

Feb122011_8033 copy    Feb122011_8035 copy

Feb122011_8034ambrosian61    Feb122011_8057 copy

Feb122011_8043 copy    Feb122011_8064 copy

Feb122011_8024 copy     Feb122011_8042 copy

Feb122011_8050

Feb122011_8051

Feb122011_8052

Dustin called Cory Litchfield to come and hang out with us.

Feb122011_8061 copy

Feb122011_8062 copy

I couldn’t decide which picture I liked better.

Feb122011_8060 copy   Feb122011_8071 copy

Dustin looks pretty in pink. Ha ha. Dustin and Cory and the girls went out to lunch together to catch up on things. Stacy and her family went to Seattle to see the Harry Potter exhibit.

glam

I liked these funky wispy grass things.

Feb052011_8083 copy

Denise and Hannah came to visit for a little bit while they were in town last week.

It was nice to see them and they were able to say goodbye to Brendin.

Feb052011_8084 copy

No comments: