Monday, February 21, 2011

Last few days with Brendin before his mission

I forgot to post some pictures of Brendin on my blog. I am updating Brendin’s blog so I forget that I need to post pictures here. This blog is like my picture journal to help me remember what went on this year.

Kitty in a box. Jinx the cat loves boxes. Doesn't matter what kind of box it is. When Keith and Stacy’s kids were here I had to find something that they might like to play with and found an old game that we had that had squeaky dolphins. I left the lid on the ground while I showed the kids the dolphins and looked back and there was Jinx sitting in the box. She sat in that box for at least 20 minutes while everyone was playing and walking around her. She is a funny cat.

Feb112011_80744x6

Pictures we took after Brendin’s talk on Sunday. We have some family and friends missing from this photo that were their at church with us. I’m not going to list names because I know I am going to leave some one out.

Feb132011_7974 copy1

Feb132011_7977 copy1

Grandma Dorene and the Boys. We wish Devin and Becca could have been with us. Devin is probably happy that I don’t have a picture of him with his suit on or I would have photoshoped him in. But Dev. if you want to send me a picture of you with your suit on it would make my day.

Feb132011_7979 copy

Feb132011_7980 copy1

Feb132011_7982 4x6 copy

Feb132011_7984 4x6sunsh

Feb132011_7985 copy

Feb132011_7988 copy

The next two pictures remind me so much of my boys. They couldn’t wait to get out after church and run around.

Feb132011_7989 copy

Feb132011_7986 copy

No comments: