Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Senior Pictures in a Tux

A couple of weeks ago Brendin, and I should say I wanted some Tux pictures to be part of his senior pictures. My friend Kay Lyn wanted to get some pictures of her daughter Tasha also and we decided to do it at the same time together. Brendin and I, and Tasha, and her Mom and dad went over to 60 01 were they have a big mam made lake to take pictures. Tasha's mom wanted me to get some pictures of Tasha even though her husband is a very good photographer. He gets side tract with all of the wild life shots sometimes, and Tasha isn't as good at posing for her dad.

Tasha is Brendin's good friend Nate's sister.



















































The next 2 pictures remind me of a Estee Lauder Perfume add.






Tasha and her mom Kay Lynn


No comments: