Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15 2010 Graduation day

Graduation day for Brendin. Brendin's graduation was at the Key Arena in Seattle. Doug dropped us off at the back entrance and I took a picture of Brendin just before he went in with the rest of his class. Parents entered on the fountain side. I got in and no one was sitting in the front row so I did thinking that this would be a good location to take pictures. Doug parked the car at KIRO TV were he use to work when Brendin was a baby. He talked to one of his reps there so he could sign the his car licence number in the log so that he would not get towed and then joined me in the Key Arena.

Brendin walking in with his friend Joe Pitzler. His cousin Scotty Cox is in front of him.

another picture of Brendin walking with Joe.







Brendin is sitting with Scotty he is on Brendin's right.












Sea of hats, Brendin in the middle.



Scotty on Brendin's right waiting to go up for their diploma.


I didn't get a picture of Brendin getting his diploma because right when he was about to get his diploma a row of kids stood up to get in line and I couldn't see him. So much for the good seats. Ha ha
But hear he is with his diploma going back to his seat.





Brendin with his friend Jenny.




All day it had been cloudy but when we got to Seattle the sun came out. It was so nice that I took pictures all the way back to the car. Brendin was being really nice to me, he knows he doesn't have much longer to put up with my picture taking.






















Komo 4 news helicopter was taking off so we got a picture of that.





























Some of the things playing on Brendin's graduation day.











Back to KIRO to pick up the car. We met Brian for dinner at Red Robin. That is were Brendin wanted to go for his graduation. Brian was working so he couldn't go to the graduation.
Brendin's Senior party bus took off at 9:00 p.m.



KIRO parking lot.


We got home and there was a double rainbow that we could see from our window. So cool.

I Picked up Brendin at 6:15 in the morning. I was supposed to pick him up at 6 but I slept in. Oops!

No comments: