Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend for Memorial day we headed over to Coeur d' Alene to visit family. On the way we stopped for an hour in Moses Lake to ATV for a little fun on the way. It was so crowded. I have never seen so many campers and riding going on in all the times that we have been going there.

It was really crazy. I was afraid to get out of the car. ha ha It was a little cold and noisy with ATVs flying around so I stayed in the car for most of the time. I took pictures from the car window . I thought it would be fun to put together a collage of the things that I saw from my little window.

Pictures of some of the crazy vehicles that we saw. Even a turned over biffy.



Doug crashed the ATV the first trip out. He was going around a circle were he was a little sideways and the ATV decided to stall. It was going to roll so he jumped off so he would not roll with it. It landed upside down and broke our brand new flag. Some one saw what happened and came over and helped Doug flip it back over. So all's good no one got hurt except the flag. Doug and the boys spent most of the time trying to jerry rig the flag. When the boys were working on the ATV I noticed 3 very small motor bikes ride by us and some one saying hi as they turned around to come back were we were. It was Devin's friend Dane Stevenson. He was staying for the week end at Moses Lake with 3 other friends. It was fun to see him and catch up on what he was doing.









We had a nice visit with Jeff and Julie and their family. It was nice to see Dustin and visit with him also.When we first arrived in Coeur d' Alene we picked up Dustin and drove to a really nice gated country club with our ATV on the back of our van. We got an interesting look from the security guard. Jeff arranged for the golf and Doug and Dustin golfed with Jeff and Ryan. While they were golfing Brian and Brendin wanted to go to wall mart. But before we left we got a call from our old neighbor Little Dev. who we haven't seen in a long time and he just happened to be down the street from us in Coeur d' Alene. So we met at the donut store and visited with him and his mom for a while. Then he wanted to come with us to Wall Mart. The boys had a fun time visiting with him and catching up on what was going on in there lives. On Sunday we went to church at Dustin's singles ward with Dustin and his friend Mellisa. It was a nice meeting. Mellisa visited with the missionary's after the meeting and asked them a lot of questions about the church, and set up a meeting to visit with them later on. It rained most of the time we were there. On Monday Doug was determined to get a little more riding in on the ATV. We went up some trail on the hill that you can see from Jeff and Julies house. It was pouring down rain and muddy. But they still wanted to ride. Ryan and his family showed up while we were riding. It was fun to hang out with them.

We had a good time hanging out with Stacy and Keith and their family also but I didn't get any picture of them this trip. I didn't want to annoy anyone with my camera. It just never seemed like a good time to take pictures. Below are some of the picture that I took while we were riding the ATV before we left to come home. Stacy and Ryan's kids are just so cute. It is so fun to take pictures of them.


I can't believe Brendin. Show off.



Dustin's friend Mellisa . Dustin picked me some wild flowers and gave it to me.














No comments: