Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First boat ride of the summer

Last week Doug decided to go for a boat ride and I joined him. It was the first boat ride and only one so far. Our weather has not been the best this year and last week we had a fairly nice day so we got the boat out of storage and dusted off the cobwebs and dropped the boat in the water over by Doug's mom's old house on Lake Washington. I took a picture of were Doug's mom and Dave's old house was. The people who bought their house tore it down and built this one in its place.

We putted all the way down to down town Kirkland. I took a picture of Dorene and Dave's new house. You can see it from the water. I used my zoom lens to take this picture their house is on top of the hill. It is the one in the middle with the arched entryway.

I love these birds they look so prehistoric especially when they fly.

Brian picked up Brendin from work and came and joined up with us for a while.



So I made sure I got my pictures in. ha ha



I still had my long zoom lens on for some of the pictures. You can see all of us in Doug's glasses.



































We just hung out and visited on the lake and then went home the wind kicked up and it was getting a little to choppy for us. We dropped Brian and Brendin off and headed for home.
It was a very relaxing day.

No comments: