Brendin had to work until Sunday and then he took off with a couple of friends and his cousin to Rexberg Idaho to visit with Devin and Becca and then head down to Utah to hang out with his friends T.J. and Nate, and also go to conference. He stoped off in Cour d' alene for lunch and to say hi to Dustin on the way. On our way to Idaho Doug had to stop and ride his 4 wheeler. We only stayed for and hour and Doug and Brian only had a couple of rides because the 4 wheeler was acting up. But we had fun while we were there. I have not been to Moses lake in the spring time. The sand duns had some green to them. There was even some desert flowers.
There is a Military base near by so we would see their big airplanes.


Really nice blue skies.
We arrived in Cour d' alene at dinner time and piked up Dustin and went over to Jeff and Julie's house and had pizza with them.Jeff's family were going to be going on a Cruise but their son Cameron was too sick. He has something wrong with his kidneys and the family is pretty worried about him. They are still waiting to hear back from the doctors to find out what exactly is going on, so remember to keep him in your prayers.
Dustin is looking good, and sounds like he is doing well in Idaho. He likes his job. We went over to the warehouse and toured around and then went over to Jeff's office and toured that.
The sun was too bright for a picture, but I had to have one. I should have taken a picture of Jeff's office. I thought about it but the car was in the way and I thought I could get a picture off of Jeff's web sight, but he doesn't have a picture of his office on his web sight. Jeff's office and warehouse are pretty cool looking. His office has really old antique looking doors and the inside is tastefully on the rustic side with wood hear and there, and rock fireplaces. I did take a picture of Doug in Jeff's office.Dustin got a little motor cycle from some one but it didn't work. Doug worked on it and got it running so Dustin was pretty excited about that.
Brendin showed up with his friend on Sunday. He and his friends stayed for lunch and then took off to Rexberg. Brendin had a good time visiting with Devin and Becca in Rexberg. Becca made a nice dinner for him and watched the movie 2010. I didn't get any pictures of Jeff and his family.
Brendin showed up with his friend on Sunday. He and his friends stayed for lunch and then took off to Rexberg. Brendin had a good time visiting with Devin and Becca in Rexberg. Becca made a nice dinner for him and watched the movie 2010. I didn't get any pictures of Jeff and his family. The timing was never right, and I missed a lot of opportunity's. But I did get a lot of pictures of Stacey's kids. Jory and Rider.
Rider wearing Dustin's shoes.
We had a really nice dinner with the family before we left for home. Keith made home made rolls that were delicious and Julie and Jeff made a roast and mashed potato's, jello etc. We had a lot of good food while we were there. Brian started working for his old boss washing windows again. He started on Tuesday.




No comments:
Post a Comment