Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tulip Festival

Last Thursday I went to the Tulip Festival with my friends Cindy, Kay Lyn and her daughter Tasha. Tasha is also one of Brendin's friends. Anyway Kay Lyn and her daughter had never been to the Tulip Festival before and the only time they could go all month was on Thursday. The weather forecast was not good. It said it was going to be windy, snowy, rainy and generally just yucky. The night before I woke up to hard hail on the skylight in the bathroom. So I was thinking this is not going to be good. Cindy called me that morning and asked if we were still going to go. I said yes just dress really warm and bring extra shoes and clothes and a big umbrella. When I went to get into the car the sun came out. Yea!!!

It was still cold and windy but it was a gorges day and we really had a good time visiting and enjoying the flowers and blue sky.















I won image of the week for Photoshop Elements Magazine for the picture above.
I was so surprised and excited about that.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!
Your pics are beautiful ; )