Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Doug played a couple of April fools jokes on me today. The first one he told Brian and I that his friend down in Vegas was doing really well in his advertising business and wanted Doug to move down and work with him. The housing prices are cheep and we could live better down there. Ha ha like I am going to believe that one. He should have picked a better joke because we all know that It would have to be a major emergency for Doug to ever move out of Washington.
The second try was better. He had duct taped the sprayer handle down so that when you turn the water on the sprayer works instead of the faucet. It was lunch time and Doug came over from his office to have lunch with me. After we ate he offered to help me do dishes. I was thinking wow that is nice. He said you rinse and I will load the dishwasher. The way I was positioned over the faucet I did not see the sprayer and I turned on the faucet and water was shooting at me. It took me a little bit to figure out what was going on. I screamed as I was getting soaked and Doug was rolling with laughter. He really got me. Laterally. funny!
I can never think of good jokes to get him back.

No comments: