Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Christmas and New Years Pictures

This is Brian peeking through the Christmas tree just before we took it down. All the decorations are down and life is back to normal. I have been experimenting around with lighting with my camera. Christmas is a good time to try out different lighting situations. I liked this picture of our cat Jinx looking at the red ball hanging from a Christmas ornament on the tree..

Brendin posed for a few pictures for me.




Happy New Years 2010. A start to a new year. Brendin and Dustin were off on there own for new years. Doug and I and Brian were at a friends party, and Devin and Becca were spending time with there friends. We came home just before midnight just in time to watch the firework count down on the space Needle on TV and wish Devin, Becca, Brian, Tommy and his wife a happy new years.








Devin being silly





I went out and finally took picture of our house a few weeks before we took out lights down. A few different angles.


Ski jumper that is hard to see because he is wearing black.









No comments: