Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Football

The day after Christmas is the flag football game. I asked Doug to write about the game because I don't know what I would say. I was too busy taking pictures. ha ha

The crowd was especially big this year so we had to split into 4 teams and do a round robin tourney. I had to move to another team opposite of my boys this year, but as you will see with the pants my team dominated.

I rushed Tommy all day and never did pull his flag once. That guy is way to fast. For some reason it looks like Devin is pulling my flag even though he is one offense.









Most of the time I was quarterback but a few times my buddy Jason got to throw the ball as you will see in this spectacular catch.





Yes I did not trap it....even though the team called for a booth review




Proof it did not hit the ground...first and ten

Devin is almost hypnotized by the pants and is trying to focus on the flag...I think he knows I am going down.
Devin up for a deep safety block on that pass


Lots of sun that day

Brendin showing his gear



Truman Callens going for extra yards against Brian and Devin

This picture was taken by one of Brendin friends. We had around 28 players in all...some left early. It as 60 degrees and the best weather ever for a post Christmas game.


Doug and the boys also played on new years but it was raining and I didn't want to take pictures in the rain. One game a year is enough for me.

No comments: