Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bellevue Botanical Garden Lights

I think I have these pictures out of order. I thought we went to the garden lights before Christmas but I think we went after. We tried to go with Devin and Becca but too many things got in the way. We ended up going on different days. You will have to go to there blog and look at there pictures. There are some good ones. Pictures just don't do Christmas lights Justice. The Botanical Gardens were very pretty. They had lots of lights this year, and it was all free to see.

The family.









I made Brendin pose with this giant blue Christmas ball and I love how it turned out.



The light display was just so enjoyable. We had so much fun walking around. We will have to do this again next year. Below is a monkey made out of lights.






Doug and Dustin with a giant red Christmas ball of lights.













Come with us next year.

No comments: