Monday, May 23, 2011

Visiting with Aaron and his family

 

I had a great time visiting with my Brother Aaron and his family. Aaron picked me up from the airport and then we went to his office were he worked on my tooth.

We spent some time at the beach. I love the beaches by his house. The white sand is so soft and pretty and white. Makes for some great photos.

May102011_8921

May102011_8927

Aaron and Luke

Some of my favorite pictures of Luke.

May102011_8928  May102011_8945   May102011_8953

 

May102011_8948 May102011_8990 May102011_9004

May102011_8939

May102011_8964

Some of my favorites of Lilly. I didn’t get to many she was feeling pretty sad for most of the time we were on the beach. She wanted her dad to go swimming with her but Aaron couldn’t because his doctor told him not to get any water in his ear plus it looked cold but really when I put my feet in the water it was pretty warm.

May102011_9044 May102011_9030 May102011_8935

May102011_8930 May102011_8954 May102011_8958

Some of my favorites of Savannah

May102011_8952

May102011_8963    May102011_8966

May102011_8967

May102011_8968

May102011_9023

Luke kept teasing Savannah, he was hitting her fin with his ball and it would leave a big dent in her leg. This is the classic Luke look when he is teasing his sisters. I love the face.

May102011_9015

May102011_8969 May102011_8998 May102011_9000

May102011_9007 May102011_9001 May102011_9005

Savannah the sweet Mermaid.  After watching the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie last Saturday I am a little afraid of Mermaids now. I like the Disney version of Mermaids a lot better.

May102011_9018 copy

The new activity on the beach. Aaron and Melissa  playing  with their phones and I am playing with my camera while the kids play in the sand. Makes me wish I spent more time playing in the sand and water. I love and miss the beach.

May102011_8941

May102011_8940

Watching the sunset.

May102011_8949

May102011_9038

We spent 2 days at Disneyworld. What a great time we had. It was nice and sunny and humid and on the hot side but I’m not complaining about it being to hot. I was just not use to it. We went to Disney studios first I think that is what it is called.

lights camera action

Luke loves Tron so I took a picture of the poster on the wall for him and look what else was playing. haha

Tron Wall add disney comming soon Aaron Lukejpg

Some other movie that are playing .

silver wall movie posters4

aarons family with city background

May112011_8773     May112011_8778

May112011_8777

May112011_8744

May112011_8835

Toy Story ride was a highlight. It is like a giant video game. I liked these army men. I thought it would be a cool Halloween costume. I loved how they put this together. I didn’t have a chance to see how they walked with those flat things on the bottom of their shoes.

May112011_8775                 May112011_8776

May122011_8647  May112011_8789

May112011_8792

May122011_8648  copy

May112011_8773         May122011_8656fusion

May122011_8652bw

I Have more pictures but I will have to post more later. I have the missionaries coming over for dinner tonight and I need to go shopping. Too be continued.

No comments: