Monday, May 23, 2011

More pictures from my vacation

last week I was preoccupied with getting ready for primary sharing time, and a little wiped out from my trip. I couldn't seem to get enough sleep and lots of headaches I was worried it was because of the ticks that I go when I was on vacation. Anyway I am ready to share some more pictures from my vacation. The scenery pictures that I promised  from Robbers Cave. The Nature trail on the right was easy to fallow the Hiking trail on the left was the one we got lost on. Not so easy to fallow.

May062011_9254

A few pictures of the Robbers Cave Nature Trail. I didn’t bring my camera on the Hiking trail. I wish I did I would have like to have a before and after picture of us. hahah 

May062011_9113

May062011_9115

May062011_9121    May062011_9122

May062011_9123 copy  May062011_9210

May062011_9128

May062011_9127

End of the trail for Robbers cave.

                May062011_9129

                May062011_9131

May072011_9082

May072011_9083

We had lunch and played games in this gazebo it was so relaxing and fun. We had a great time. We also walked around some trails nearby.

May082011_9387

May082011_9386

below is a big cabin near the lake. this is were the little museum is and a souvenir shop.

May062011_9153

May062011_9158

May062011_9170

May062011_9172

May062011_9174

I find it interesting that were ever you go in the united states the squirrels are just a little different in color or shape. At least that is my experience so far.

May062011_9157

A couple of pictures that I took off the back of a paddle boat I was riding with Linda and Judie.

May072011_9076

May072011_9081

No comments: