We have had a lot of moss this year. I like the color of moss especially the bright green moss. Too bad it is so destructive. Doug and Brian had to bleach the house and garage, and the roof. The Roof on the garage is so tall it make me nervous to have Doug or Brian up there bleaching and presser washing, but it looks good now.
I finished my cards today. I had to many card for my last container but I found this one and it is the perfect size to hold all of my cards. I made it so you can play 3 card games.
Decorated the inside and made some instructions for each of the games. I made an old maid card using a picture of the movie star Betty Davis. She was dressed as an old maid so it worked out well I thought.
I’m happy with how it turned out and glad to be finished (for now anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment