Brian just bought a motorcycle from Craig's list on Saturday. When Brian was 8 or 10 Doug got the boys a little motorcycle to ride around in the field behind our house. Dustin and Devin wanted Brian to take a ride and he rode it into a bush. ( I am sure I don’t have the story exactly correct and I know the boys will correct me on the details.) Anyway after that experience Brian has not wanted to ride a motorcycle for a long time. But Brian was the first to buy one except for Dustin who has owned a little mine bike that got stolen.
Here are some pictures of Brian’s new bike.( I am not sure how I feel about it, but it will be nice for Brian to save money on gas.) He just brought it home and cleaned it up. It had hardly been ridden so it was in pretty good shape. I can’t tell you the details because that just goes over my head, when they start to talk about the bike my eyes start to glaze over and I seem to be thinking of something else entirely.
No comments:
Post a Comment