Monday, April 4, 2011

Go Fish Cards Continued

We had a good weekend this week. I really enjoyed conference. I also had a chance to talk to my brothers and Raila on Sunday. Some news from Raila is that Heather and Jay moved to another house not far from Aaron B.’s house. Heather and Christina are expecting babies.I forgot when they are due. Denise and her family are thinking of moving to Idaho not far from her brothers Jay and Aaron B. I can’t remember what else we talked about.  My dad sent me Raila and his pictures for my go fish cards. Here are the results. They make me laugh. My brothers are working on theirs. I will work on Denise , Jay and Aaron B. Later.

gpajoe gmaraila

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jake after looking at Grandma Raila's angry face: "She's looked at me like that..."

When?! Grandma has never, ever given Jake the angry face.