I no longer look forward to my birthday, but I had a very nice day anyway. During the day I ran a bunch of errands. I even picked up Brian from the car place were he was getting his car fixed and then we went to the fabric store. My boys have nightmares about the fabric store so the fact that Brian went with me with out a complaint made me think it really was my birthday. Later that night I went to dinner with Doug and Brian. We went to the movies after dinner and saw the movie Limitless. It was a good movie I recommend it. Its one of those movies that you can’t say to much about or you will ruin it for those that have not seen it yet.
Still working on my go fish cards. Melissa emailed me her pictures and I finally took my pictures. I love all the faces. ha ha
I found a plastic case that will fit my cards perfectly. I am having so much fun with this.
Just waiting for the rest of my family to email their pictures. My dad told me last night that he took his pictures but he has to talk Raila into taking her pictures. ha ha. Come on Raila you can do it. Aaron said that he would work on it with his family this weekend.
Sunday was my turn to do Sharing Time in primary. I made a matching game of all the modern day profits. The kids had a good time guessing were the matches were and putting a face with the name of the profits. I have to do sharing time again this Sunday. I need to figure out what I am going to do. I also will be a judge tonight for the scout pinewood derby races, and on Saturday I will be going to a baptism . These last couple of weeks have been busy for me with primary stuff.
1 comment:
we took ours we just need to send them!
Post a Comment