Friday, March 18, 2011

Lunch at Grandmas house

Today Cheryl called me up and invited Doug and I to have lunch at Dorene and Dave's house. David Crandall and Shalynna and their baby Oliver, and Denise and Brittany were in town. So it was so nice to have lunch and catch up on what everyone was doing. Brittany's baby Eleanor is so cute. I got to hold her for a little bit at lunch.

Mar182011_8361 8x10

Grandma Dorene had fun holding the babies. She looks like she is getting around a little better after her knee surgery. She doesn't have to use her walker anymore.

Mar182011_8369     Mar182011_8367

Mar182011_8365     Mar182011_8368

Mar182011_8370

The picture that I took of Cheryl didn’t turn out. She was busy in the kitchen when I took this picture.

Mar182011_8372

I couldn't resist a picture of Oliver with his hat on. Shalynna and David were getting ready to leave. Oliver is such a little cutie. Shalynna told me she is having another boy I think in June.

Mar182011_8374

I also got a early birthday present from Denise. She is so thoughtful.

No comments: