This year I have been slow about posting my Christmas pictures. Brendin was up from school for Thanksgiving and helped Doug and Brian and I with the Christmas lights. This year we are cutting down on the lights. Not as many as other years. The out side was done before Brendin went back to school. I didn't get a picture because the weather has been so bad. The inside of the house is decorated also. Brian helped put the star on the top of the tree. I couldn't reach the top. We inherited Doug's moms tree. I love it. It fits just right. Not to big and not to small. Our old one was falling apart and I told Doug we really needed to get a new one this year when he reminded me that his mom gave us her old tree last year. I was so excited when I learned about that.


This years lights.

The house with Harry the manikin falling off the ladder when he stapled his sleeve to the gutter while putting up the lights.


Close up of Harry.

Notice his sleeve is stapled and the staple gun is in his right hand.

Before Doug put Harry up on the ladder he had him sitting on the chair down stairs. It would scare me to death every time I went down stairs for something. I would forget that he was down there and it was a little startling at first glance.

During the Thanksgiving holiday it snowed big time here. I didn't get my fountain tipped over in time .

Our cat trying to look cool.

I had a picture of Brian studying hard for
finals but I
erased it some how.
No comments:
Post a Comment