Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Idaho Last Weekend

Brendin finished his 1st semester of College at BYUI. He had a great experience and did well in school. He had some good roommates and that always helps. We had a busy week and had to figure out when we were going to pick up Brendin from school. We had a ward Christmas party last Friday and Doug was the announcer and sang a few songs with his group.
We left soon after the party and Drove all night until we reached Rexberg. Brian was going to help drive during the night but his cold got the better of him and he was so tired that I didn't trust him driving that night. Now I have his cold and it is not pretty.
We packed up Brendin and then spent the rest of our time with Devin and Becca. It was really nice to spend some time with them. We don't see them very often. We stayed over night at Devin and Becca's house taking up all of their living room. It was nice to be able to hang out until the very end of our trip. We picked up Brendin's friend Tasha Munk in Regbey and she was squished in the back surrounded by Brendin's things. We were really packed tight. We drove to Coure d' alene and stayed over night at Doug's brother Jeff's house. Julie and Jeff made a very nice dinner and breakfast. They always feed us well. We got the chance to visit with Dustin and Melissa . They came over to Jeff's house and we played Apples to Apples. Brendin won the game . He smoked all of us. I am writing this really fast because I am tired and sick. So it may not make any sense and there may be a tone of misspelled words but I don't seem to care. I hope you have an understanding heart.

Dustin and Mellisa in front of the Christmas tree in Dustins apartment.
Picture of Devin and Becca at one of their favorite restaurants. I liked what I ordered but don't ask me what it was called, but it was good.

Devin's good friend Tommy and his wife Emily had a baby just before we came down to Rexberg.
His name is Miles and he was only 4 days old when we saw him. Emily asked me to take some pictures of him and as you may know I was really happy to do it, he is such a cutie . Cute little family. We put him in a stocking for Christmas.








































No comments: