
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sunny Seattle
Saturday was a really nice sunny day. I wanted to go down to the water front in Seattle and walk around the sculpture park in Seattle. I haven't been down there since they opened it up several years ago. Doug talked me into taking the mother cycle so that parking would be easier. Brendin was working at the theater that day and Brian had things he wanted to do, so it was just Doug and I and we had a really nice time just sitting out in the sun and walking around down town. We stopped by Doug's sister Cheryl's house on the way home and visited with her family. Then we went over to the theater to say hi to Brendin just before he got of work. Brendin wanted to have a barbecue so we went over to QFC grocery store and bought the stuff we needed to make hamburgers for dinner. After dinner the Munk's called us and invited us over to their house to watch 2012. I was so tired that I fell asleep through half of it. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment