Thursday, December 3, 2009

We had a nice thanksgiving again this year. Started the day out with the boys playing flag football. I usually go and take pictures but it was cold and gloomy and looked like it was going to rain so I didn't go. I took pictures for the Bennett's a few day before for their Christmas cards . So I was working on their pictures so that I could get it to them. We went to Doug's moms house for Thanksgiving dinner, and had a very nice dinner and visited. It was really quiet this year. As far as kids go there were my 3 boys Dustin, Brian , and Brendin. One Cooney boy Sean, and 3 of Craig's boys. no girls this year. It was a pretty quiet group. We watched the movie Up. That is a good movie, and it was fun to watch together. I didn't take very many pictures this year, I just didn't feel like it. Very unusual for me. I did get a picture of the boys before everyone left though. I was going to take pictures of our family for Christmas cards but I forgot to do it. Devin and Becca had a really nice time at Becca's family's house in Idaho. I am so grateful that they have such a nice family to be with. Becca's mom and sisters were able to be there also. Devin and Becca and her family got up really early the next day for the early bird shopping. This is the second year that I have not done that. I used to get up at 4 in the morning but this year I slept in until 6:30 and Doug was the one that wanted to go shopping. I guess things are changing. Conner sneaking the chips. I guess I caught him in the act, he had been doing that through out their game and now they have proof. ha ha. The boys thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: