Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Putting up lights

Another year of putting up lights on the house, and Helping Harry our dummy with his Olympic ski jump off of our roof. Too bad he didn't have a lighter suite so that you could see him better. Doug came up with the idea of what Harry was going to do this year, and he put his suite on, fixed his head, and built his skies, and strung him up for the jump.
Harry you made it another year!!!!!



I haven't gone out to take pictures of our house yet. I got these pictures off of Brendin's face book. His friends Katelynn Tax, and Cristina Pronk took the next 6 pictures. They came over the last hour and helped Doug and Brendin finish putting up the lights. I only fixed on tree this year. The one on the left front. I tweaked my back getting boxes out. Nice excuse ha.


Brendin's friends





Brendin on the roof looking down from the ski light.



Christina Pronk




Katelynn Tax. They are really nice girls. I like having them around. Thanks girls for the help.


No comments: