


Bellingham is the place were Doug grew up. This is the view from the house he grew up in. This is lake Whatcom.
This is the house his family built and he has lots of good memories here. He was a little disappointed that the present owners did not keep up the yard. He walked around to the back and saw a dear drinking from the stream. Doug remembers pushing the lawnmower around and he could barley see over the handlebars.


This is the log cabin were he went to scouts


Geneva School. This is the grade school that he went to. It has a big open middle section with small little building surrounding it. There were about 81 students and 4 classrooms when he went here. It was a small school. I think 1-2 and 3-4 were combined. Now it is a privet school. The buildings are very old. It is a cute little school.
Tallest building there. Principle's office.

Doug's 3rd grade class room.

I took a picture of the inside. Everything is in this picture. The inside of the classroom if you look hard, me, Doug, the school.

This use to be just grass on the upper field.

This was the 5th grade classroom were his teacher North American Storms taught. It is now a Kindergarten.



The gym is now a classroom.

entrance to the school
I thought this was cool hula hoops on the side of the building. I don't think they had this when Doug went to school here.

Watcom Middle school with the roof burned off.

This use to be a Pay and Save store were Doug's dad was the Manager. He walked in side it and said that it all looked the same they haven't remodeled it sense the 70's. The two way mirror was still there were he and his brothers would look for shop lifters.

I liked the architecture on this building it is across the street from the Right aid store. I took the picture out the window of the car because it was raining.

I thought my boys would like this sign because they say cool beans all the time.

The high school Doug went to before they moved to California and then to Bellevue were he finished school.
This is the house his family built and he has lots of good memories here. He was a little disappointed that the present owners did not keep up the yard. He walked around to the back and saw a dear drinking from the stream. Doug remembers pushing the lawnmower around and he could barley see over the handlebars.
This is the log cabin were he went to scouts
I took a picture of the inside. Everything is in this picture. The inside of the classroom if you look hard, me, Doug, the school.
This use to be just grass on the upper field.
This was the 5th grade classroom were his teacher North American Storms taught. It is now a Kindergarten.
The gym is now a classroom.
entrance to the school
Watcom Middle school with the roof burned off.
This use to be a Pay and Save store were Doug's dad was the Manager. He walked in side it and said that it all looked the same they haven't remodeled it sense the 70's. The two way mirror was still there were he and his brothers would look for shop lifters.
I liked the architecture on this building it is across the street from the Right aid store. I took the picture out the window of the car because it was raining.
I thought my boys would like this sign because they say cool beans all the time.
The high school Doug went to before they moved to California and then to Bellevue were he finished school.
No comments:
Post a Comment