Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mallory's Wedding at the Seattle Temple

Mallory was married in the Seattle Temple October 24th 2009 to Bradly King. It was a very nice and sweet wedding ceremony and reminded me of Devin and Becca's wedding in January. Just a lovely day. It had been raining a lot but on Mallory's day it was nice and dry with a few sun breaks, and after the wedding was over rain again. Our family has been really blessed with good weather for wedding so far.











































Bradly's mom and dad.

















Doug found this flower on the ground so I put it in his pocket.






The bottom of Mallory's dress had a lot of detail that Cheryl made. Cheryl made Mallory's dress and brides maids dresses. I helped on a couple and Dorene finished most of the dresses.




A lot of photographers as you can see. Mallory had a real professional photographer that you could tell she knew what she was doing. I did not take as many pictures as I usually do for that reason, but secretly I kind of wish that I did take more .













I think this is the only picture that I got of cute Cecily pregnant.


I like this picture of Cheryl and Dorene even though it looks like they are having a heated discussion. I am sure they were talking about what needed to get done for the luncheon or something like that.




Doug blowing me a kiss.














I wish I got a better picture of Megan's little boy, he is so cute. He is a big boy with cute chubby cheeks like Devin likes.








The spring wedding couple.




No comments: