Friday, June 12, 2009

Two Day Decathlon

Hi jump. Every one thought it was funny that Brendin was not paying attention to when it was his turn to jump and they would say "Brendin", and he would turn around and run from were he was and keep running and then jump. usually kids stand on a line and scout out how they are going to jump and then jump. But not Brendin he just runs and jumps over the pole like it was no big deal.





Brendin's school had orange tank tops and Lake Washington hats. It was easy to spot them from faraway. One of the girls refused to were orange. She opted for the schools color of purple.





















Brendin wearing his State tee shirt. Tj. had a few tee shirts that his sister made him.







I took a picture of this kid because I thought Devin would like this picture. This kid was a really good athlete. His school colors were green and he had green shoes.









Brendin and Tj beginning the Shot put. (spelling?)















T.J. scratched all 3 jumps, of his high jump competition. He usually does really well in that sport. By scratching it will really affect his score at the end, so he was really upset and went to be by himself to cool off for a while, because he was really mad. Finally Brendin went to take him a banana and some water and see how he was doing. I at least got a picture of the 3 friends together. Nat was usually competing at other parts of the field. TJ. did a lot of the same event that Brendin was doing so I got a lot of pictures with just Brendin and TJ.












Frozen water bottle. I took this picture because it looked like Tj. was posing for a water commercial . Looked pretty funny.

No comments: