Practicing some picture taking with my new lens.
Doug did a skit for our ward talent show, he was half man and half woman and sang both parts of the theme song of Phantom of the Opera. I sewed his costume for him. I took these pictures in the gym while he was practicing. He would turn half way when he was singing the mans part then switch to the women's side when he sang her part. It was fun and the ward thought it was funny. He had a fun time coming up with this and performing his song.
Test photos with my lens. We were at the Blakely's house and we saw a dear in their back yard.
Doug and I both brought our cameras out to the lake and took pictures it was such a nice night.
Blakely's boat .
a few of my practice pictures Blakley’s dog and our cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment