Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It’s Been a While

It has been a while since I posted on my blog. I have been keeping up with Brendins mission blog, and Crescent Bar Blog.  You can see all the Crescent bar Photos at http://thecrandallagency.blogspot.com/  Don’t ask me why it is called the crandallagency I think Doug helped me set it up a long time ago when I didn’t know what I was doing. I am going to post a few of my favorite pictures from C-bar and from September.

This is the night we went to dinner and a movie.

Crescent Bar 2011 490

Crescent Bar 2011 484

Crescent Bar 2011 461 cbar2

Crescent Bar 2011 177        Crescent Bar 2011 184

Crescent Bar 2011 180

Crescent Bar 2011 526 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 213  Crescent Bar 2011 255

Crescent Bar 2011 261 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 282 startexture

Crescent Bar 2011 287 starspagle texture

Crescent Bar 2011 608 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 718

Crescent Bar 2011 720 copytexturelight          DSC_0039_2751

DSC_0056_2220

Crescent Bar 2011 698        DSC_0065_2229

I like some of the pictures that I took of Dougs sister Cheryls family.

Crescent Bar 2011 390 combined photofusionmix

Crescent Bar 2011 387 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 346 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 365fixed

Dougs brothers and sister. His sister Denise was there also but she went home before I took this picture. I should have started out taking pictures when I first came to C-Bar I would have had more pictures of everyone who was there.

Crescent Bar 2011 386 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 582Crescent Bar 2011 586

Crescent Bar 2011 001 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 003           Crescent Bar 2011 006

Dustin took this picture of Ella and me.

Crescent Bar 2011 008

Crescent Bar 2011 009  Crescent Bar 2011 010

Crescent Bar 2011 004

Crescent Bar 2011 211

Crescent Bar 2011 773 rustic

Crescent Bar 2011 799 4x6

Crescent Bar 2011 802 copy

Crescent Bar 2011 783 copy2Crescent Bar 2011 787 copy

DSC_0024_2188Crescent Bar 2011 785 4x6

Crescent Bar 2011 020

Crescent Bar 2011 024 copy2

Crescent Bar 2011 065

Crescent Bar 2011 130

Crescent Bar 2011 149

Crescent Bar 2011 079

Crescent Bar 2011 050

Crescent Bar 2011 179

Crescent Bar 2011 184

Crescent Bar 2011 208

Crescent Bar 2011 695

Crescent Bar 2011 644

Just a sampling of some of the pictures from Crescent Bar. Go to http://thecrandallagency.blogspot.com/ if you want to see more pictures.

No comments: