
Friday, January 14, 2011
My Friend Cindy
On new years day I took pictures of the flag football game that Doug and the boys were playing in and also our friends the Litchfields. Cindy had all of her kids and grand kids home for the holidays. She asked if I could come and take pictures for them and I was happy to do it. It was sunny but very cold out side so I would do one family group at a time while everyone else sat inside the house. We did do one group shot at the very start. It was nice to have the sun it helped to warm things up a bit and you would never know by looking at the pictures that we were cold. I just added a few of the ones that I really liked. I had Cindy and Ryan hold up a white board when I took this picture and then photoshoped her grand kids picture into it. I love having a picture in a picture. I think it is just fun. I guess I forgot to upload a picture of Dans family but his boys are the 2 on the very right of this first picture with the grand kids in it. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Man Litchfields have a big cute family now. Good pics mom! I think Kevin is just a little to sexy for this shoot though.
Post a Comment