Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

Just having some fun with this photo. I really shouldn't post this because Brendin doesn't like his picture but I think it is fine. The color was not very good but I liked the picture except for me. No one really likes their picture I find. Every once and a while you get one that you like.
Anyway we need to document our day together. Whether we like our picture or not. Our traditional video of the kids coming up the stairs for Christmas. This will probably be our last year. Brendin will be on his mission and who know who will be home for Christmas. It will probably just be Doug and I. Some thing new and different for us. life is ever changing.
We will see what next year brings.

This picture is in the wrong place. Devin and Becca gave me a hair straightener. Wow it works so well. I love it. My before and after picture.
waking up in the morning. When the kids were little we never got very much sleep they always came in early to wake us up to see what Santa brought. Now we are the ones that wake them up.







I have not been taking very good pictures lately. My color was off so I turned this one into a black and white.


Brian and Brendin gave me a knife set for Christmas. It is so nice to have knives that work.




later in the day we went over to Dorene and Dave's house for dinner. When we got there we saw a very nice car with a bow on it. I know each person that saw it was secretly hoping it was for them. ha ha. We all new it was Dorene's car. Dave bought a new car for Dorene and himself just before Christmas.




Dave wanted me to get a picture of Dorene standing in front of it.


and one from inside the house




I told Dave he needed to be in the picture also. Then everyone wanted a picture in front of the car.


I took pictures of our family before it got to dark.




















Ham!!!!!!!!


Craig's family.

Dave had Christopher change the light bulb in the kitchen. I already had my camera out so why not take a picture. How often do we all get together and change light bulbs, I ask you? Or how many Crandalls does it take to change a light bulb?










Caitlin and her Husband John were in town. They also came over to our house for new years.



Dave and Dorene opening presents on Christmas.




No comments: