Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Priamary Party

Last Saturday we had a primary party at church. I was just put in as 2nd counselor of the primary a couple of weeks ago . I am going to miss the nursery kids but I will get to see a few of them in January when they move up to sunbeams. I don't have my kids to take pictures of anymore so I wonder what I will be posting on my blog? ha ha. There is still Brian if I can catch him. By the way the theme of the primary party was I am a member missionary. I made all the missionary name badges for the kids. Actually Carol Gates typed them up and printed them I just cut them out and slipped them in there plastic sleeve. I helped Carol design the name badges on her computer a long time ago for youth conference and when I asked for the copy she said she would type them up for me. So nice to have great friends.
(I forgot this picture and wanted it on my blog because I really like it and tried to get it in order but I can't so it is at the top)
Primary group
Had a relay race putting on missionary suite. I brought an old suite of Doug's and Devin's old missionary shoes and one of Devin's old Guatemala ties from his mission, and scriptures in a back pack.


The girls had sister missionary clothes to put on




The kids wrote notes to all the missionaries in our ward. The poster below is Brendins friend TJ.

he is in Canada serving his mission.









Making a missionary lunch



No comments: