Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brendin's First Year at BYU-I

Brendin's first semester at BYU-I . We got him all settled in to his apartment. Today the 9th of September is his first day at school.
Funny story about Brendin's roommate. They introduced themselves to each other and discovered that Brendin's roommate lived in Kent Washington at one time but now lives in Coeur d' Alene. Brendin told him that he had family that lived there. When his roommate found out who Brendin's family was he said that he worked for Brendin's uncle Paul all summer and that he knows Jeff Crandall's family. He went to school with Emily. Later he realised that he had just met Dustin just before leaving for school. Dustin told him that he had a brother leaving to go to school at BYU-I also. What are the chances of that?


The courtyard at his apartments. He has a pool, party room, laundry room, work out room also in the apartments.
The door to his apartment


Saying good by and taking pictures at the Rexburg Temple. It was really hard to say good-by.














Field across the street from the Temple.












I couldn't decide which picture I liked better.











On the way home I took a few pictures of some of the interesting things we saw from the car window. The picture below I took when we stopped for gas. I never saw this before, Used cow lot.

Cool car







This truck has my maiden name on it.





brush fire just as we were getting in to Coeur d' Alene






We saw a deer as we came into Denise's driveway.


Picked up Dustin from work and went to Keith and Stace's house and visited for a while. Saw Dustin's tooth that got knocked out. His tooth is back in but held in with braces on the front.





Keith and Stacy's kids showing me their hats.

So cute. We all went to dinner at Jeff and Julies house and visited with all the family. We didn't get home until 11:30 at night.

No comments: