Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Park and Pool

This is my messy look. It is about how I feel about my pictures about now, it is getting late and I was trying something out and lost my Patience. Just throw them all out on the table. There are some park pictures in here from Irvine park , we were there for a picnic and then headed over to Denise's house to swim in her pool . What a nice day. Jake wanted me to take some pictures of him throwing the Frisbee, I have some football throwing pictures, and pool pictures. Allot of the pool pictures Eileen took. I gave her my camera and she snapped a few pictures. She has talent like her dad. Denise's daughter Taryn
Jake, Brian, Lilly, Brendin, Luke.


The boys were trying to teach Luke how to do the meditation pose.








Luke had a hard time getting his fingers to work just right.





Eileen and her mom Stephanie











Jake cut his finger






Still working on those fingers










Jared taking some pics.

1 comment:

Fab Five said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures!