But it filled you up and was cheaper that getting food in the park. Yea!, we were finally in only to find massive lines everywhere and no fast pass. If you wanted a fast pass that would be another 60 dollars, no thanks. I don't remember Six flags being that bad in the past we could go from ride to ride and get quite a few in before the end of the day. There were lines and waiting before but not like this. It was hot out too, that didn't help things. By 4 o'clock we had only gotten 2 rides in because one of the rides we were waiting for broke down and our group would have been the next to get on. We waited for the ride to be fixed for quite a while because they kept telling us just a little longer. We finally left and that ride never got going until late at night. There were 3 big rides out of commission. So Doug went and talked to the management and was able to get a fast pass for everyone for a couple of the really fun rides before we had to go home so we felt a little better when we left . Now when I say we I mean the group of big people. I don't care for really fast and scary rides any more I tend to get sick. So I stayed behind and road with the little kids and that is why there are so many pictures of them. It was still nice to do something together that will be memorable and over all by the end of the night we had fun and with enough time we will only remember the fun parts. But I don't think we will go back or recommend Six Flags to anyone. I think Disneyland knows how to move a crowd and show you a good time




No comments:
Post a Comment