Monday, October 26, 2009
Fun Day At The Beach
While Aaron was working Melissa took the kids and I to the beach. Savannah was in school so she was not able to be with us. That is why I have so many pictures of Luke and Lilly. They are really cute kids so it was hard not to take pictures of them. I had a very nice time relaxing on the beach, visiting with Melissa and taking pictures. The sand was beautiful white color and very soft on the feet. There is another beach Aaron and Melissa took me to last time I visited and the sand felt like flour and looked like it too. We could see a little storm coming in but it did not rain on us until we decided to leave and then the rain came. We were pretty wet by the time we got into the car but it was OK. It has been a long time since I have been in warm rain. It was really nice. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment