Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fremont Troll

I have lived in Washington for about 27 years now and I have never seen the Troll.
A couple of weeks ago I asked Doug to take us to see the Troll. We had a nice time walking around Fremont. I would love to go back when we have a little more time and just hang out there. They have some cool shops and nice buildings . It is kind of an beachy artist town.
Picture with J.P. Patches and Gertrude.


Brian Jumping down the stares. I didn't get the shot at his max height so Brian didn't like the picture but I still like it.


The troll is pretty cool. We had to walk up a very steep climb to see him.










He is crushing a bug.








Under the Troll bridge. This is the steep walk way that we climbed to see the Troll.

No comments: