Crandall

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bi Districts

Brendin wrote Brian about track.
Now this week was bi districts and the competition was even tougher because they only take 4 people for state. I have been working hard in practice all week, but for some reason I wasn't in the zone and I only got to 12 6. At first I wasn't even going to make my starting height because my form was a little off and I only had one jump left. I stayed calm and cleared it by a mile. So I made 12 feet barley, and I made 12 6 no problem, but I was blowing through my pole and I just could'nt quite make it. So I get on this bigger pole and I get up and i couldn't bend that thing so I stalled out and fell backwards. Luckily brother Litchfield taught us how to fall backwards and I was able to save myself from getting hurt haha. So the best part of the story is .......................................................I MADE IT TO STATE!!!! Oh yea!! I am super excited and the competition is going to be ridiculous and I can't wait to see how I will do and see what the highest height will be. Well Brian I will talk to you next week and tell you how my State meet went. Wish me good luck because I will need it haha.

They would not let us get close to take pictures so these are from faraway. If you want to see them better just click on the picture and it will enlarge it.




























Posted by Doug & Denene at 8:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ella was in town

Slide Show


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.

My Blog List

  • Top Frommen
    Feb 2017
    9 years ago
  • Ryan Crandall Family
    Reese recited
    9 years ago
  • Deanna's Blog
    New Car!
    10 years ago
  • The Boy and Me
    Easter
    10 years ago
  • David Crandall Photography
    Reflection
    10 years ago
  • Devin & Becca blog
    11 years ago
  • The Amazing Adventures of Alex and Alia
    Alia and the Amazing Techni-color Dream Shoes
    12 years ago
  • Brazilian Adventures of Elder Crandall
    I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith!
    13 years ago
  • Sarchet Family Blog
    Road Trip! 2012
    13 years ago
  • Crescent Bar
    Jenny Crandall Crescent Bar Photos
    14 years ago
  • Aaron Leavitts
    A year later
    15 years ago
  • Blissful Chaos...
    6 years!
    15 years ago
  • the mack's
    Spring is almost here!
    15 years ago
  • LIFE'S A CLIMB, BUT OH WHAT A VIEW!
    THIS MAKES MORE SENSE...
    15 years ago
  • Curtis Family
  • Mixbook | Login to Mixbook
  • Class of 2010 - Interests Photo Book
  • Wedding pic. Devin & Becca
  • Dave and Shalynna Crandall
  • Blogger: Sign in
  • The Leavitts in Springville

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (57)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (75)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (85)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • The Ring Ceremony
      • Jon and Caitlin Temple Wedding
      • Caitlin Cooney had her bridal shower on the 16th
      • Bi Districts
      • Brendin made it to Kingco
      • Sphinx with a bow tie
      • Brendin's Track Update
      • Brendin made me a mothersd day card in Spanish class.
      • Brendin made the honor roll for 1st semester
      • Happy Birthday Grandma Dorene
      • Making flowers for dresses
      • Easter pic
      • Forgot to post pictures of my Birthday in March
      • Brendin before leaving for the dance
      • Just trying to update the blog. I have gotten side...
      • ATV. Trip on the way to Pasco a couple of weeks ago
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)

Just for fun Blog

  • Vegetable Gardener - All featured posts
    Winter Musings--the Year Ahead
    6 years ago
  • Cafe Zupas
    Water That Tastes Good
    9 years ago
  • A LITTLE SUSSY
    Easter Eggs and Evie!
    13 years ago
  • Jessica Kettle Photography
    S + T // San Diego Wedding Photographer // San Diego Temple Wedding
    13 years ago
  • Sugardoodle Primary
  • Bread Recipes- By Cookingbread.com

Feedjet

About Me

Doug & Denene
View my complete profile

Followers

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.